Sunday, July 20, 2014

Shake it Up!!

If you liked the some of the meal recipes that I put up a few days ago. I'm sure that you'll like the Shakes that Herbalife has as well. These shakes are actually pretty good. I have tried a few myself such as Apple Pie, Very Berry, and Strawberry Kiwi. Right now those are probably the top three I would suggest to try. There is a list that Herbalife has for there shakes and they are pretty interesting. All of these shakes you can enjoy through out your day. You can have them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just before you go to bed. If you have a snack craving that you may continue to gain weight that you are trying to lose. Then these shakes are seriously the best thing to try and it may help. You could have a new craving in a matter of a week. They are highly delicious!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment