Monday, July 7, 2014

Hebalife Loves the Kids

Growing up I'm sure your parents would do everything in there power to make sure that you are eating healthy. Knowing that all we wanted to eat was stuff with sugar... a lot of sugar. We probably didn't eat a lot of vegetables or fruits. Even my mom told me when I was little I didn't vegetables. Even when I was baby I didn't eat baby food! However now that I am older I know that eating healthy and having the right nutrition is important. I know there are some parents out there that may have some trouble getting there children to eat healthy. After reading this article Herbalife has for kid nutrition I think its perfect guide for parents or future parents to look at and see what they have to offer. It tells ways of old habits and new strategies to get you on the way for you and your kids. And this doesn't have to be for your kid, it could be for little cousins, nephew, or nieces. 


1 comment:

  1. Starting young is very important and it is up to the parents to get their children to eat right. We can not force feed them but we can point them into the right way. Let them see the grownups eat right and continue to reinforce good eating habits and exercise will lead to more healthy future adults and less obesity.

    ReplyDelete