Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dinner for 2....





I think that I have found the mother load of all foods!! I know that I am not the only person that eats and loves food. I can tell you now that I highly enjoy food for myself. I'm always eating through out the day. It is also being a hassle for me to be home because I'm always in the kitchen finding food or already eating it. And my mom is pretty going to grocery store every week. She's constantly ask when am I going back to school.

A couple of days ago I have found that Herbalife has healthy food recipes that you are able to make at home for yourself or another person. I was able to make at least one recipe from the list Herbalife had. They have a wide range of foods to make such as salads, kabobs, stir fry, and much more that really seem delicious that I desperately want to try because they look and sound so good! The good thing about Herbalife posting these recipes is that they post a nutrional analysis so you can see how much calories, fat protein, fat, and carbs are in it.

Here's a list that seems pretty interesting that you could try as well:
1. Moroccan Grilled Chicken
2.Breakfast Burritos
3.Chipotle Grilled Swordfish
4.Marinated Cucumber Salad
5.Egg White Omelet with Vegetables & Herbs: Don't have to do the Veggies if you don't want
6.Chicken  and Rice Bowl

There are more Recipes to try! They actually look and sound pretty good! I'm going to try these and I hope I don't burn the kitchen down....




2 comments:

  1. Those look like some good recipes. Thanks for posting them. I'm going to try a few of them, myself. I have been looking for a decent swordfish recipe for a while. I'm going to definitely give that recipe a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipes, can't wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete